Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hunger McAwesome Games !!!





Salam and Konnichiwa Minna-san!!

How are you guys doing!! It’s been LOOONG!!!!

I finally managed to finish this TOTALLY AWESOMEbook!!

HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins, go read it you must read it if you are into all that’s Awesome!!!! This is the first book of the trilogy, the next two are Catching Fire and Mockingjay. Okay so basically there is this post-apocalyptic thingy going on. People are starving and this evil ruler Capitol place is filled with airheads who think it’s fun to watch kids fight for their lives in a televised games called Hunger Games. In all seriousness I want to kick them up their rears!!! So there is this hardcore girl Katniss Everdeen who has a potential to be a ninja *this story is not about ninjas I just like them =D* somehow gets chosen to be a part of these games and now has to fight for her live!!! There are all sorts of kids chosen from the age of 13 to 18 asked to kill each other.

I will tell why Hunger Games awesome!!!

1. There is a carp loads of fighting!!!
2. It can also work as your ultimate survival guide!!
3. There is fire!!!!
4. There is some awesome food.(Me like food!!!)
5. There is a carp loads of fighting!!!
6. There is a carp loads of fighting!!
7. There is a carp loads of fighting!!!

There is more but I am too lazy to type it all!!! To make up for my laziness I will leave you with this a awesome image I found online!!! Hope they don't sue me for using it!!

NOW GO AND READ THE BOOK!!! Peace Out!!!

PS: I still can’t pronounce apocalyptic!! And yeah there is a movie on the book coming up too!! This year !!! OMHG!!!! I am so excited I might just eat a unicorn!!! McAwesome Pants!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds like it's gonna make an amazing movie as well as being a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally!!! Hope the movie does justice to the books!!!

    ReplyDelete